flash-maniac1flash-maniac1

Main Movies Reviews Stats 6 Fans

-Flying- -Flying-

I liked it.

I like the idea of the talking preloader. I actually read most of it (until the 2nd cheese part) and it actually held my tiny attention span.

The movie was really nice; I was surprised of how clean the motion was and how smooth it ran. I didn't expect Mr. Clayman person to die like that though, sorta a bummer. Nice movie, good work!

Super Smash Sisters Super Smash Sisters

Good Movie

1UP- Using sprites and thought bubbles sounds in crappy movies sounds like what you do for fun and really seem to enjoy. ;)

BTW, the movie was funny, and made me laugh. 8/10

Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC) Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)

I don't get it...

What's so funny? I don't get it. If the crap pants isn't the joke, what is?

Nice animation though, good work.

Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

Not worth front page.

It was like 50 two second videos of videogame bloopers. I didn't laugh, and I wasn't impressed. Although it's pretty well made, I can give you that.

T.V. Sex Pals T.V. Sex Pals

DUDE WTF!?!

Why did you show this for health class!?! Dude, it's a nice piece of work, just not something you'd use for school. More like when it's 2:00 am and ur alone.

Work it With Wario Work it With Wario

That's some funny stuff.

That was kinda weird how that fat dude started dancing. Not the most origional piece of artwork, but the ending surprised me. lol keep it up.

Bones Bones

That's so mean - But Well Made

Those 2 kids are so mean to the poor animal. If I were their mom, I would make them suck eachothers balls right after I chop them off with an axe, so all they be drinkin' is a variety of liquids (sorry for the disturbance). I hate people like that - but the dog still went to heaven, which is good. Well made Mr. Man.

Power Star Power Star

That was certainly violent...

Really fast paced. Nice music, 3 thumbs up.

Stop Crying - Part 1 Stop Crying - Part 1

Your a loving sibling.

It's real cool you did that for your brother. You must really care for him enough to make a movie, and place it for public viewing. Sorry if he died, sort of reminds me of my grand mama.... she made me cookies.... and she just had to die!!! Cripes sake your making me cry!

Nice Flash.

Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC) Sonic: Bad Bubbles (VGDC)

I don't want to be Sonic.

I feel soooo sorry for Sonic right now... OH WELL! Great movie Randy, that was HILARIOUS!... and disgusting... (I hate eggman)